Dr Archana Agarwal
Dr Archana Agarwal (Director Infertility) Consultant Infertility Specialist & Gynecologist/Obstetrician. She has trained from Jhansi MEDICAL COLLEGE, for both undergraduate and post-graduate from Batra Researche Centre.. She undertook further training both in India and abroad for ART.
- Dr Archana Agarwal (Director Infertility), is a Consultant Infertility Specialist & Gynecologist/Obstetrician. She has trained from Jhansi MEDICAL COLLEGE, for both undergraduate and postt-graduate from Batra Researche Centre.. She undertook further training both in India and abroad for ART.
- She has been in practice for 20 years and is one of the fore runners in ART in the country.
- She has been a visiting Consultant to various major & midsize institutions like Columbia Asia Hospital, Sure Fertilty Bangalore.
- Apart from private practice, Dr. Archana Agarwal has been constantly in touch with teaching/ training post-graduates in ART & General Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- She has successfully treated many Infertile couples with all the available techniques of Infertility Management viz IUI, IVF, ICSI etc. Being friendly, practical, reassuring she has won many a hearts of her patients & is immensely popular in this area.
Dr. M.S Srinivas
M S in Sexuality sexual counseling
Director and Chief Embryologist-CAREE test tube baby center
Scientific Director-Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital(Reproductive Medicine)
Executive Member: Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction(ISAR)
Executive Member ISAR Karnataka State Chapter
Immediate past President Academy for clinical Embryologist(ACE-INDIA)
Dr. M.S.Srinivas is currently the Director and Chief Embryologist at CAREE test tube baby centre was Lab Director -Centre for reproductive education and specialties training (CREST)by Merck Serono India Ltd. After completing his Masters degree, he worked at the Indian Institute of Science, one of India’s premier institutes for reproductive biology and subsequently for a period of time in the Middle East. He has been in the field of ART for over a decade and has the required expertise in all laboratory aspects of
Assisted Reproductive Technology. He has performed more than 15.000 IVF cycles, with excellent success rates both in India and abroad. He has published research work in international journals and contributed many chapters to books in the field of reproductive medicine. In the year 2009 a research papers has been published in stem cells and development an international journal(USA). Paper entitled “Derivation and characterization of two sibling human embryonic stem cell lines from discarded Grade III embryos”.
Edited book entitled “ART laboratory manual”(2006) and ‘Andrology Laboratory manual’(2010)
Member for ISAR, ESHRE, ASRM, ISSRF, ACE-India