Sometimes, many women feel uncomfortable while going to the gynaecologist. However, it is important to visit a gynaecologist during pregnancy or other reproductive health issues. Women indeed have to face several kinds of health problems in their life. Compared to men, women have to face several hormonal changes. This is why; some of the women avoid visiting the gynaecologist. But, it is not a good thing.
In a real sense, it is so important to go to the gynaecologist for all women. If women are facing complications during pregnancy, intercourse or other health conditions, they should see a gynaecologist. The doctor/gynaecologist can perform the suitable treatment as per your health issues. Otherwise, you may have to feel several complications during your pregnancy. Here are 4 important reasons for women to go to the gynaecologist:
1. If you have pregnancy-related issues
It is one of the most important reasons to see a gynaecologist. Most of the women visit the gynaecologist for pregnancy-related issues. According to the research, almost all women like to see a gynaecologist in case of pregnancy. However, a gynaecologist can cure several pregnancy-related issues like:
- Ovarian cysts: - It is a kind of sac filled with liquid. The ovarian cysts start to develop on the ovaries. However, it may be of different sizes and shapes.
- Dysmenorrhoea: - Indeed, lower back pain or stomach pain during the menstrual cycle is common. But, sometimes women have to experience uncontrollable pain. Such a pain is dysmenorrhoea.
- Endometriosis: - When the uterus’s inner lining starts to develop outside the uterus, it is known as endometriosis. In other words, it starts to develop in fallopian tubes or on the ovaries. In such conditions, women should visit the best gynaecologist in Bangalore or in their respective city.
- Other health issues: - If you are facing any other issues related to infertility (PCOD & UTI), it is better to see a gynaecologist.
2. Irregular menstrual cycle
The second reason is the situation of the irregular menstrual cycle. It is a condition where women should see a gynaecologist. Otherwise, this problem can cause different reproductive issues in future. Many women do not understand irregular periods. They take it lightly and this causes several health problems in future. Here are the symptoms of irregular periods:
- Bleeding or spotting during the menstrual cycle
- Heavy bleeding between menstrual cycles
- Frequent bleeding just after sex
- Bleeding after menopause
- Long-lasting bleeding during the menstrual cycle
3. Overall physical condition
Generally, women should visit the gynaecologist once a year (on normal days). During pregnancy, it is important to visit on a timely basis. However, the best gynaecologist hospital in Bangalore is available for your support. Apart from pregnancy, women should visit the gynaecologist for general physical conditions. In this regard, your gynaecologist performs some essential physical tests like:
- Blood pressure
- Urine test
- Blood test to check haemoglobin
- Tracking weight
- Some specific tests to examine your chest, thyroid gland, lungs, and heart
4. Pelvic examination
Sometimes, it becomes important to perform a pelvic exam. According to the study, women (after the age of 20) should visit the gynaecologist for pelvic examination annually. Here are some conditions to perform a pelvic exam:
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Transformation in bowel or bladder
- Menstrual disorders
- Vaginal discharge
- Infertility or pelvic pain
- Other symptoms of vaginal discomfort
Hence, visiting a gynaecologist is an ideal choice for every woman. Usually, a gynaecologist can help you in several ways. If you are facing any internal health problems, don’t hesitate to visit the best gynaecologist. He/she will guide you properly as per your health condition. If you have any query then you can also consult your gynaecologist. Don’t forget to take advice during the pregnancy period.