Commonly, infertility is a critical problem for everyone. In most cases, both men and women have to experience infertility issues. Sometimes, women are unable to get pregnant due to infertility. On the other hand, sometimes, men are not able to get pregnant by their female partners. It is important to understand the factors that can negatively impact the level of fertility. If you want to get successful in getting pregnant, it is essential to know the barriers. Here are 6 important factors that can affect fertility in both males and females:
- Age factor: - Most of you are completely aware of the age-related factor behind infertility. Age plays an important role in getting pregnant. As they grow with age, the quantity and quality of eggs start to decline in women. On the other hand, men also have to face poor quality of sperm as they age. In women, fertility starts to decline after the age of 35. As per a recent study, it has been observed that the chances of getting pregnant are less after the age of 40 in women.
- Genetic reasons: - Usually, the genes of human beings negatively influence fertility. In your family, if anybody is facing genetic disorders or infertility, you may also have to experience the symptoms of infertility. Many times, it is difficult to examine genetic disorders. In such a situation, you should know the medical history of your family. Or you can also contact the best fertility clinic for further assistance.
- Hormones problem: - To get pregnant, hormones play a vital role in the body. In other words, hormones help women to get and stay pregnant for nine months. Usually, hormones are the kinds of mediators between glands and organs to assign their work. GnRH (gonadotropin-releasing hormone), LH (luteinizing hormone), FSH (follicle-stimulating hormone), progesterone, and estrogen are some examples of hormones. These hormones should be available at the right time with the right quantity inside the body. To know more things, visit the best fertility centre in Bangalore.
- Some gynaecological problems: - Undoubtedly, infertility can damage many reproductive organs in the body. Some gynaecological issues impact infertility like pelvic inflammatory diseases, blocked fallopian tubes, endometriosis, additional abnormalities, etc. Hence, these are the pineapple infertility symbols in women.
- History of medical conditions: - Well, several medical treatments affect fertility in women. Serious surgery of ovaries, cancer treatments, and other health conditions may affect the fertility level. For example, untreated sexually transmitted infections, pelvic inflammatory diseases, scarring in the reproductive system, etc are the reasons behind declining fertility. If you are also facing these problems, it is better to visit a fertility doctor as soon as possible. In other words, medical history should be free from any diseases to enhance the level of fertility.
- Daily lifestyle: - Apart from the above factors, your daily lifestyle is so important to maintain fertility. As per a recent study, most infertility cases occur due to an unhealthy lifestyle. Using smoking and alcohol is not safe for the woman's eggs. Also, these harmful items negatively affect men’s sperm. Being overweight/underweight, improper sleeping habits, lack of exercise, etc are the other factors of lifestyle. To cure infertility, most couples try pineapple for IVF success and they are enjoying a happy life with newborn babies.
Infertility can destroy the whole relationship. However, several methods/techniques are available to cure the causes of infertility. Among the other methods, IVF (in-vitro fertilization) is the most effective and successful treatment for infertility. You may also take advice from the best fertility specialists in your city. At the IVF clinic, you can obtain better assistance and experts/professionals will perform the right diagnosis as per your problems. There are several factors that may affect your infertility and it is necessary to cure each of them.