Are you experiencing infertility issues? Well, you are not alone! Thousands of couples are facing the same problem across the world. Infertility refers to those couples who are unable to get pregnant (without using any birth control). Infertility can occur in both males and females. Don’t worry because several kinds of methods are available to cure infertility. Through these effective methods, you can enhance the chances of getting pregnant.
Before treatment, it is essential to know the causes of infertility. Many couples are unable to understand the exact reason for infertility. There are different causes of infertility in men and women. Here are 8 common health issues which cause infertility in women:
- Ovulation problems: - Ovulation disorders create complications while releasing the embryos from the ovaries. Commonly, it is a kind of hormonal disorder. Hyperprolactinemia, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, etc are examples of ovulation disorders. All of these factors badly affect the menstrual cycle in women. According to the study, ovulation disorders are common in women.
- Blockage in fallopian tubes: - It is another health issue that causes infertility. Usually, this blockage arises due to inflammation. This is why; experts call it a pelvic inflammatory disease. STI (sexually transmitted infection), endometriosis or adhesions are the major cause behind the damage of fallopian tubes.
- Endometriosis: - It is a situation where endometrial tissue starts to develop outside the uterus. Endometriosis is a very critical problem that negatively affects the activities of the uterus, ovaries, and fallopian tubes. If you are suffering from endometriosis, consult the best gynaecologist in Bangalore.
- Primary ovarian deficiency: - Before the age of 40, when the functions of ovaries and menstrual cycle stop working, it is known as early menopause. This is a situation when women are not able to get pregnant. Immune system disorders, genetic disorders, and other serious medical treatments are associated with it. To get pregnant, the functions of the ovaries play an important role.
- Abnormalities of uterus or cervix: - These types of abnormalities include the shape and size of the uterus along with the cervix. Usually, uterine or cervical abnormalities are the major causes of infertility in women. In such a situation, tumours (non-cancerous) start to develop on the wall of the uterine (uterine fibroids). It may cause the blockage of fallopian tubes. In this way, it affects the fertility in women by creating complications during implanting the egg in the uterus.
- Treatment of cancer: - In reality, cancer is one of the major health issues behind infertility. Cancer affects the reproductive organs in women. It badly affects women’s fertility. Also, the treatment of cancer includes radiation and chemotherapy. Both of these things are not good for fertility.
- Pelvic adhesions: - Usually, these are the kinds of scar tissues. According to the study, scar tissues are responsible for binding the organs. However, they can arise after endometriosis, pelvic surgery, appendicitis, and pelvic infection. Due to the presence of scar tissues, it becomes impossible to get pregnant. You must contact the fertility centre in Bangalore or in any other city for the treatment of infertility issues.
- PCOS: - Lastly, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is another cause behind women’s infertility. Usually, it negatively affects the hormone levels in women. Compared to men, women with PCOS can generate higher hormones. In the whole world, most women are suffering from this syndrome.
Infertility is a serious issue for most couples. It not only affects the reproductive organs of women but also creates complications while conceiving a baby. However, several reproductive techniques are available to treat infertility. IVF, IUI, ICSI, etc are the most popular assisted reproductive techniques for infertility. In this regard, you should consult with fertility specialists. They will provide the best treatment as per your infertility issues.