Not blessed with a child yet? There is no need to worry if you have not been able to conceive in a natural way. IVF is a blessing for childless couples who have been struggling to get the good news for years together.
Here is when one can make use of the IVF option:
The Fertility Clinic will recommend IVF treatment in certain cases. We have listed below some of the conditions in which the IVF treatment may be recommended:
- If the fallopian tube of the woman is damaged or blocked,
- For women who are having fertility issues especially older women,
- In the case of some kind of male infertility issues, and
- Women, who have endometriosis can also check the details of IVF treatment cost
Take A Look at The IVF Process:
One needs to understand that before you check the Test Tube Baby Procedure Cost in India you need to ensure that you choose one of the best fertility clinics that provide effective treatment. In this section, we discuss some of the basic steps in the IVF procedure. Go through it:
- In the first step, the woman has given medicines that contain Follicle-stimulating hormones. This is for superovulation to boost egg production. During this step ultrasound and blood, checks are done regularly.
- Before the removal of the eggs, a hormone injection will be given to the woman to fasten the process of egg maturation.
- The next step will be follicle aspiration, which is a small surgical procedure of egg removal.
- In the meanwhile, the partner will have to give the sperm sample.
- Next, the specialists of the Fertility Clinic will carry out the insemination process in which the best sperm is combined with the mature egg.
- After the successful insemination, the woman will be given medicine that helps in preparing the lining of the uterus to receive the embryo.
- Now, with the help of a catheter, the doctor will carefully place the embryos in the uterus of the woman.
- After this process is completed in few days you will be asked to do the pregnancy test to check the status of the procedure.
Factors That Have an Impact on the Cost of IVF Treatment:
Now we come to one more important part of the treatment and that is the IVF treatment cost. Here are some factors that will affect the cost of treatment:
- The amount of time and consultation charges of the doctor will affect the overall cost of the treatment.
- When we talk about Test Tube Baby Procedure Cost or anywhere, don’t forget about the laboratory tests charges, ultrasound cost, etc. An IVF treatment cost is the sum of all these charges
- Besides the above-mentioned, several other factors impact the treatment cost including preparation of sperm, transfer of the embryo, use of frozen embryo, etc.
- If you are looking for a trustworthy clinic for cost-effective IVF treatment, then you must consider Mannat Fertility Centre. This clinic has state-of-the-art infrastructure equipped with all necessary tools required during treatment and the best specialists.
IVF treatment is one of the best options for couples who do not have children. For excellent fertility treatment at a reliable IVF center, one must connect with Mannat Fertility Centre.