Delivering a child gives life to two as per an old saying. One is to the newborn child, and the other is the mother. Hence preparing those 9 months to fall in love with an unseen human is critical. And that too by IVF or other fertility pregnancies need more care. It is because of the long wait, anxiety, and stress more than normal pregnancies.
Only healthy bodies make healthy babies. So to stay healthy during pregnancy, food plays a vital role. With more biological babies nowadays the food for the successful delivery of the child is the hot topic. From avocados to folic acid many doctors choose the best food for better health in pregnancy.
Studies & Surveys On The Best Food For IVF Pregnant Women:
As per the recent study of the Harvard School of Public Health eating avocados triple live birth rates for IVF pregnancies. It is because of its richness in monounsaturated fats. Other foods which contain more of it are olive oil, sunflower oil, nuts, and seeds. Right opposite o it those who ate more of saturated fat-rich foods like butter and red meat had the fertility treatment less successful.
Eating For Two
Choose the best food for a healthy pregnancy because pregnant women eat for two lives. Eating healthy in the right amounts will have incredible effects on the parental development of the child. It is not the quantity but the quality which is the nutrient level of the food which is essential. Every IVF mother will have different nutritional and medical needs and their own IVF diet. But there are certain general best foods that all pregnant women including all IVF pregnant women should eat.
The Best Six Foods Recommended By Doctors For Pregnant Women:
- Foods are rich in folic acid which includes oranges, fresh peas, potatoes, spinach, bananas, peanuts, and many others.
- Vegetable preferably fresh, or even frozen and from
- Fruits like oranges, pomegranates, and others
- More intake of protein in the form of well-cooked lean cuts of meat, tuna, beans, peas, nuts, and seeds.
- Whole grains fortified with iron and folic acid in the form of cereals.
- In dairy, it is better to choose from fat-free versions of milk, and yogurt.
Mannat fertility center provides with its world-class facilities offer a holistic approach for all kind of fertility issues…