The main reason for female infertility is the blocked fallopian tube. The blockage in the fallopian tube does not allow the integration of ovum with sperm. It prevents the path of sperm. Due to its fertilization is not possible. It is the reproductive organ of the female body that works as a connector between the ovaries and the uterus. The question is, can a woman with a blockage in fallopian tube menstruate: the answer is yes. Various conceptions occur in the fallopian tube.
A Symptom Of Blockage In Fallopian Tubes:
However, there are no significant symptoms that show you are suffering from the fallopian tube. Women do not become aware of this problem unless they find the problems in pregnancy. Somehow if the women have the blockage, then it leads to the pain in the abdomen, particularly on one side. It is known as hydrosalpinx.
Suggested Read: Abortion, Endoscopic, Ultrasound Scanning, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Moreover, pain, heavy periods, and pain in the pelvic also enhance the chances of blockage in the fallopian tube. So I’d find this type of problem so it is better to concern gynecologists.
- Pelvic Pain
- Painful urination
- Bowel movements are painful
- Pain in the abdomen
- Pain in the lower back
- Heavy bleeding
Reason Of Blockage In A Fallopian Tube:
The reason behind this blockage is pelvic adhesions. Apart from it, several factors cause the problem. Here is a list of some factors.
- The blockage in fallopian tubes is the result of pelvic inflammatory disease.
- The condition of endometriosis.
- Any surgery related to the abdomen.
- if the women is suffering from any sexually transmitted diseases
If you have any of this condition, then there is a high chance that your fallopian tube is blocked.
It is hard to find the blocked fallopian tube. The reason is that these tubes are closed and open too. Due to this, its diagnosis is quite tedious. However, there are three main ways to diagnose it.
- A hysterosalpingogram or HSG, it is basically an X-ray test. In this test, the doctor injects the fluid into the womb. If the fluid does not show the indication of flow, then it means a fallopian tube is blocked.
- Sonohysterogram is an ultrasound test. It is quite the same as the previous test. In this test, sound waves are used to find this problem.
- Laparoscopy is also known as keyhole surgery. In this surgery, the tiny surgeon camera and inserts in the location where the expert makes the cut. It takes a picture of the fallopian tube.
In the end, by these three methods, doctors can diagnose your problem. Apart from it, doctors also suggest any of the other methods.