Infertility is defined as trying to get pregnant (with frequent intercourse) for at least a year with no success. Female infertility, male infertility or a combination of the two affects millions of couples in the world. Female infertility causes can be difficult to diagnose. There are many available treatments, which will depend on the cause of infertility.
Once a woman is diagnosed with infertility, the treatments for Females fertility starts. The overall likelihood for successful treatment.
Whether a treatment is successful depends on the:
- The underlying cause of the problem
- Woman’s age
- History of previous pregnancies
- How long she has had infertility issues
These Female Fertility treatment are most likely to benefit women whose infertility is due to problems with ovulation. Fertility treatments for women fall into the following categories:
- Medication Treatments for Female Infertility
- Surgical Treatments for Female Infertility
- Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)
Medication Treatments for Female Infertility
These are sometimes used alone but can also be used in addition to assisted conception. The most common medications used to treat infertility help stimulate ovulation. Examples of these types of medications include:
- Clomiphene or Clomiphene Citrate
- Gonadotropins or human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG)
- Bromocriptine or cabergoline
Surgical Female Infertility Treatments
These might be utilized when a reason for infertility can be found which might be assisted by an operation. In the event the disorder of the fallopian tubes would be the reason behind infertility, surgery may fix the tubes or eliminate blockages in the tubes. Success levels of these kinds of operation, but are reduced. These surgeries between the fallopian tubes also raise the chance of ectopic pregnancy, and it is a pregnancy that occurs outside the uterus.
The operation to remove patches of endometriosis was shown to double the likelihood of pregnancy. Surgery may also remove uterine fibroids, polyps, or discoloration, which might impact your fertility.
Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)
This Female fertility Treatment includes several techniques such as:
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI).
- In-vitro fertilization (IVF).
- Gamete intra-fallopian transfer (GIFT).
- Intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).
If you have any problem during your pregnancy, reach us Mannat Fertility Center or Call Us @ +91-9845141493