Hormonal imbalances are the leading cause of infertility in women. The main causes of hormonal imbalances are issues with the Stress, Sleep disorder and Lack of nutrition & Exercise.
If we will not focus on lifestyle, stress, relationship between exercise and nutrition and leave thyroid glad without support its lead to other problem like Hypothyroid, Painful period, Constant fatigue, Weight gain, PCOD /PCOS, Low Vitamin D which are the main barriers in Fertility.
For the balance in hormones for fertility we need to take care few things:
- Eat fresh food.
- Have certain time for every meal.
- Don’t eat overheated food or microwave food.
- Don’t avoid carbs. : eat good and healthy carbs like Wheat, rice jowl, bajra, ragi barley
- Eat complete protein: daal chawal, daal roti, rajma with rice, egg, milk, paneer, curd
- Omega 3 and omega 6 balance: add omega3 booster with supplement to detox your body fast omega 6 is balance of healthy carbs
- B12: curd paneer, sprouts, idly, dosa (fermented food) high in B12 good for ovaries
- Insulin sensitivity: booster dose of supplement with high level of chromium food
- Booster dose of calcium / magnesium and vitaminD for you muscles cramping in ovaries.
- Workout: yoga, pranayama, cardio, Strength training
- Good sleep on time for recovery
- Relationship with yourself and for stress management: Build happy hormones keep the body relax and energised.