During pregnancy, a woman has to experience several changes in her body. That is why; she needs extra care compared to normal days. The immunity of a pregnant lady works as a shield to protect from germs, bacteria, toxins, infections and illness. The immune system is an important part of your digestion to fight against several health problems. According to the study, the immunity of a woman starts to decline during pregnancy. But, women can boost their immunity during pregnancy with some essential tips:
1) Take Probiotics Daily
Usually, you can find Probiotics in yoghurt, sauerkraut and kefir etc. However, Probiotics are also available in the form of supplements. These Probiotics help to:
- Increase immunity of both pregnant lady and baby.
- Prevent your baby from further allergies, asthma and other health problems.
- Enhance the digestion of the baby and mother too.
- Provide essential nutrients and minerals to boost the level of immunity in the body.
2) Use a Healthy & Nutritious Diet
It is so important to use a healthy and nutritious diet during pregnancy. A healthy diet plan can make you able to give birth easily without any serious complications. A nutritious diet helps pregnant women in ways like:
- Apart from the immune system, this diet plan also boosts the energy level in the body.
- During pregnancy, always remember that you have to eat for two people. So, focus on using carbs, fat, vitamins and protein on a daily basis.
- Make sure to take a prescribed quantity of nutritious diet according to your pregnancy calendar.
3) Take Complete Rest & Be Happy
Compared to normal days, women need more rest and comfort during pregnancy. In this regard, you should take complete rest and try to sleep for at least 8 hours in a day and:
- Try to avoid the usage of mobile phones for a longer time. Use only when needed because a mobile phone harms the mental health of a baby.
- Always be happy and try to laugh every time. Laughing is the best medicine for boosting immunity.
- During your pregnancy treatment IVF, you can also boost your immunity by taking complete rest or sleep.
4) Include Vitamin C & D in Diet
- Boost immunity by using lemon, oranges, citrus fruit, and strawberries etc.
- Use vitamin D in your daily routines to boost immunity.
- These vitamins also help to boost fertility.
5) Do Physical Workout
By doing a physical workout regularly, pregnant women can increase their immunity level. Physical workout helps to improve the blood flow in the body that keeps you away from several health problems. Pregnancy in IVF requires prescribed exercise according to the trimester.
6) Drink Plenty of Water
Lots of water is the first requirement for pregnant women. Water is essential to keep your body hydrated and energetic.
Women need to improve their immunity during pregnancy. Above are the important tips through which you can boost the immune system. But, if you are facing any serious issue then you should call a doctor for better assistance.