If you want to conceive the baby, then healthy sperms are the primary factor. The reason is that if the male does not have healthy sperm, then it will lead to the problem of male infertility. The term sperm count stands for the average sperm present in the semen sample. The sperm healthy sperm includes several factors like sperm count, sperm motility, the volume of the semen, as well as shape and size too. Apart from a healthy diet or food, it is also helpful to boost sperm count. Here is the list of foods that males should include in their diet.
- Eggs- Eggs are the primary food for boosting sperm count. It is the most abundant source of protein as well as Vitamin E. If you eat the egg in your daily routine, then the fertilization chances may be doubled.
- Dark chocolates- The consumption of dark chocolates has a positive effect on sperm count. Dark chocolates consist of an enzyme named L-Arginine. It enhances sperm volume. So start eating dark chocolates.
- Bananas- It is the most significant source of magnesium, vitamin B1 and C. All of the above elements help in sperm mobility. If you eat the banana, then it works on the regulation of the sex hormone.
- Spinach- As doctors suggest the green vegetables for the healthy body. It does not help to make your body healthy but also boosts the production of the sperm. This green leafy vegetable called spinach is rich in folic acid. According to the doctors, folic acid is worthy of the production of the sperm.
- Walnuts- The second name of the walnut is brain food. The consumption of walnuts on a regular basis will work on sperm development. It is an excellent source of omega 3. Therefore if you want to enhance sperm vitality, then prefer it.
- Carrots- You can add this vegetable in your food list to boost the sperm count. Carrots have beta carotene that gives the protection to sperm against the free radical. It will lead to the volume of the sperm.
- Tomato- It works on the activity as well as the structure of the sperm. If you eat the tomatoes in your daily routine, then it will lead to the fertility increment in the men.
Apart from these foods, you can also eat beef, pomegranate, and many more foods that boost your sperm count.
In the end, the consumption of the food, as mentioned above on a daily basis, works on fertility. So add these foods to your food list.