Infertility is sometimes very disturbing for the couples who have been trying to conceive for several years. There can be any reason for fertility such as endometriosis, blocked fallopian tube, age factor and many more. The best thing is that fertility can be increased through a number of natural ways. Some of these ways include:
- You need to maintain good health and a balanced diet. This applies to both the male and female partners. You should not be overweight or underweight as it affects fertility.
- Another important point that requires consideration is to say no to stress as it affects your hormones in the body.
- Avoid a high amount of caffeine intake as according to studies it decreases fertility in the female.
- According to some researches, folic acid, and some specific vitamins play a role in enhancing fertility. So, you must include pomegranate, vitamin B 12 and other important foods in your daily diet.
- If you are having an addiction to smoking or alcohol then you need to quit it first before planning pregnancy. It not only affects fertility but also causes several birth defects in the baby.