Male fertility can be affected by a variety of factors, such as your diet and lifestyle. Medical intervention may be necessary to correct any problems with infertility. Complementary medicine can also offer its own assistance in increasing male fertility and sperm count. Before attempting natural remedies, it is important to rule out any underlying treatable medical conditions.
1. Improve sperm count
The average sperm count is between 120 and 350 million per cubic centimeter. A low sperm count is below 40 million per cubic centimeter. Low sperm counts or poor sperm motility may be due to environmental toxins such as chemicals, radiation, drugs, heavy metal exposure, cigarette smoking, excessive alcohol use, street drug use, and pollution.
2. Reduce chemical exposure
The semen of the average man today has half the sperm, and of poorer quality, than 50 years ago.
- Avoid plastic containers for food storage, plastic bottles, wraps, and utensils.
- Use office paper products whitened without chlorine.
- Use only non-bleached coffee filters, paper, napkins, and toilet tissue to reduce dioxin exposure.
- Avoid chlorinated tap water, chlorine bleach, and other chlorinated products; use hydrogen peroxide as an alternative.
- Eat organic food as much as possible to avoid pesticides and herbicides.
3. Improve diet
Getting lots of fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and legumes might help enhance fertility. Additionally avoid tobacco, processed carbohydrates, tea, coffee, alcohol, and foods with synthetic additives. Keep your ideal weight. Food deprivation in males contributes to a loss of sexual drive and structural modifications to reproductive tissues resulting in infertility.
4. Try herbal helpers to boost male fertility
The herbs listed below might be useful for enhancing erections sexual appetite, blood circulation to the sexual organs and overall sexual health with almost no side-effects: Considering that sperm formation takes nearly three months, it is going to require at least this period before experiencing the advantages of a nutrient supplementation plan.