IVF or the in vitro fertilization is considered to be an expensive one in India mainly to the middle-class population of the country. It costs around 2.5 lakhs to 4.5 lakhs for one cycle of treatment. Not only this but after there are huge costs incurred when the IVF is going on and after the treatment as well. So it is very necessary that during and posts an IVF treatment you maintain a good diet and indulge in activities that increase the chances of your conception and also once you’ve conceived can make your baby healthy too.
Post the IVF treatment, it is very important that a properly balanced diet is maintained so that you and your bay both can be healthy and fit. For the same reason, fertility specialists take note of this that once you’ve conceived successfully through an IVF treatment; you are having the right type and amount of certain foods to make your pregnancy an easy one.
It is very important that you remain healthy throughout this procedure so that to prevent any obstacle from getting in your way. IVF is one of the artificial procedures that help you to conceive through the help of medical sciences; a totally different path from the traditional ways of conception. Your body reacts differently to an IVF procedure and so to facilitate this process into a smooth one, there are certain foods that recommended and can be consumed. There is no specific diet that is fixed but there are certain foods that you should consume. These changes are only done by making a few diet changes in your normal diet.
The Perfect Diet To Help You Boost The IVF Success
The achievement rate of almost any IVF process is usually approximately 30-40percent for nearly all of the girls. Therefore, if you’ve wanted to conceive and have neglected a lot of times that IVF is one shot which may give you a hand. Additionally, there are particular foods which could allow you to enhance your IVF success, so your body can manage the mechanics and react better to the process.
Foods That You Should Consume During An IVF Treatment
- During IVF you cannot afford any fluctuations in your hormone levels as they could lead your ovaries to function erratically and not produce eggs properly. So food rich in zinc helps to control your hormonal levels. Foods rich in zinc are dairy products, grains, potatoes and nuts along with some meat items.
- Consumption of healthy carbs provides you with the energy for various activities for the day and helps you to cope easily with the IVF mechanism. Foods rich in carbs are fruits and grains.
- Folic acid is one of the most important minerals as it ensures that the embryo formed is healthy and does not undergo any kind of developmental disorders. So foods rich in folic acids like peas, spinach, broccoli, kiwi, poultry products and tofu should be consumed for sure.
- Healthy and unsaturated fats provide your body with the energy reserves for your daily activities. Foods rich in good fats are walnuts, corn, olive oil, flax seed oil and many more.
- One of the healthiest foods for pregnant women is Avocados. It is highly recommended to be consumed in cases for IVF because the monosaturated fat present in it improves the health of the ovulatory region within a woman and helps her in pregnancy.
- Proteins help in the production of your hormones that directly influence the development of your eggs in the ovaries. Foods rich in proteins like seafood, meat, and eggs along with legumes and nuts.
And The Last Words
Stop contemplating anymore when the best platform called Mannat Fertility is here. The best experts are all set to make you serve the best treatment.