The baby –
- Now tripled or even bigger and is around 3-4 mm long.
- Growing ears, nose and mouth.
- Also growing arm buds and little legs.
- Heartbeat started flickering on ultrasound, i.e. 100-160 beats/min.
- Might be suffering mood swings and all.
- Waking up at midnight for food cravings or nature’s call.
- Craving something? Have something delicious and healthy that can keep you fuller for longer.
- You may have put on some pregnancy weight already as per your appetite and digestive system. Don’t stress because you can lose weight later once your baby is already in this world.
You might be able to see the heartbeat of your baby if you are lucky enough to get an ultrasound by this week. It is seriously exciting as it almost looks like flickering pixels with crappy reception. The risk of losing her goes down to 10% to 15% due to miscarriage once you get to see her heartbeat.
Try to relax as you are not out of shape or lazy. You are just pregnant and you don’t have to fight your fatigue. You can eat anything you can while staying down to avoid pain.