The Baby –
- Is around 4 inches long and weighs up to 2.5 ounces.
- Has toenails and fingernails.
- Covered with downy, fine hair “lanugo”. It will fall out by birth.
Your Body –
- You are no longer having weird symptoms.
- Your uterus may feel rock solid and around 3 inches below the belly button. Your uterus will go inch upsides out of the pelvis. In addition, you won’t have to go to the toilet that much.
- Maybe I’m having some weird dreams related to pregnancy. Those are nothing but visuals stemming from hormones, nerves and constant thoughts related to the future.
The best thing that will happen this week is that you probably feel the movement of your baby. You might feel delicate movements for the first time from week 16 to 20. It’s different for every woman. If you are slim, you might feel it before those who have gained a lot of weight. If it’s your first time, you might feel it later than those who have been pregnant before.
Women who have multiples in their womb might feel swelling earlier than those who have only one baby. You may also expand your waist far more frequently.