The Baby –
- S/he is around 3 inches long
- Has his/her own fingerprints
- Has his/her own intestines inside the body.
Your body –
- Maybe not puking anymore? If you are still doing that, don’t fret. Most women feel iffy till 16th week.
- You may not be as exhausted anymore.
- You might be glowing soon. It will be just hormonal changes in oil production of your skin. Most women find it lovely and dewy, rather than oily.
- Your nails and hair might be changing. Most women stop losing hair in pregnancy with thick heads of hair which might also grow quicker. Fingernails start getting longer and stronger.
A lot of pregnant women wait too long to ensure that they won’t have any complications in their pregnancies before announcing the same to their family, friends, and colleagues. A lot of women agree that the body feels great by the second trimester and tummy is not large enough in the way. Ligaments may stretch with the growth of the uterus and it can cause some pain. A lot of women may confuse it with contractions. Report the pain to your midwife or doctor if it exists.