The Baby –
- Weighs up to 4 pounds and grown up to 17 inches long
- Except for the skull, the skeleton is hardening which will be flexible and soft to fit through the birth canal. It will also allow and grow ample space for a very brilliant brain.
- Movements and kicks are almost visible and you may feel that the belly is pointed now as the elbow and knee stretches out
- The whole world suddenly starts having opinions about your labor and you are not in full term even yet.
- Waddling more than walking
- A lot of women stretch out their arms and legs.
Amniotic fluid levels are at the highest level during 33 weeks pregnancy. Until childbirth, fluid levels will remain unchanged. Brain will develop rapidly and the size of the head will grow to keep new brain tissue. Around 3/8 of 1 inch of brain will develop each week. Baby’s skin starts out red but turns pink in the next few weeks. It shows the distributions of fat in her skin.
In the 33rd week, she will start gaining weight. She may gain around 1 pound in a week if you have a singlet. If you have multiples, they may gain around 1.5 pounds.