The Baby –
- Weighs around 3 pounds 11 ounces and is 16” long
- Getting crowded in there and you may have more rolling-type and subtle movements rather than steep and pointy kicks
- May have a bit of change in belly shape over the next couple of weeks.
- It may also be the sign that you have to leave some maternity clothes and you will wear longer shirts
- Your feet should be elevated as much as possible and you should stay hydrated.
All the five senses in your baby started to work well. Your baby can now smell, taste, see, hear and feel. Hair keeps on growing and some babies will be born with more hair than other babies. She might be slow in gaining weight, especially for women with multiples. Multiples will gain less weight from weeks 32 to 40 as compared to singlets.
There are not many changes in your baby but your body may change constantly. The uterus keeps expanding and pushing organs upward in all directions. It can lead to constipation and heartburn apart from painful ligaments. The female body can carry a baby for up to 40 weeks.