The Baby –
- is around 2.5 inches long.
- Already has a system and organs needed for life. Everything will keep on maturing and developing, although s/he will still be a little human being.
- Reproductive organs are surely male/female. By this week, you can make a good guess with a 3D ultrasound.
- Reflexes are developed. S/he will squirm and move when you push on the uterus.
Your body –
- Hopefully you will be feeling better.
- Have a big uterus by now. It must be too big to remain low in the pelvis. It will grow and migrate upside in the next trimester. The best thing is that you are not going to pee that much.
- You might be in some maternity clothes, especially when it’s the first time for your pregnancy and you failed to lose weight thanks to morning sickness.
Some women wait till 12 weeks to announce their pregnancy along with their partners. Some may tell their family and friends but hold off on any announcements in the workplace. The growth rate of the fetus has increased significantly. It relieves some pressure on the bladder you felt by the first 11 weeks when you had to visit the bathroom frequently.