The Baby –
- Is around 10.5 inches long from head to toe.
- Sucking his/her thumb and even closing and opening his/her eyes to pass time. sometimes s/he loves to elbow you in some organs.
- Sometimes s/he starts kicking in and you can often feel the movements.
- Getting accosted in public with unsolicited pregnancy advice and belly rubs.
- You may be able to sleep without peeing throughout the night.
There is a bit of slowdown in the growth process by week 21. Your baby keeps on growing but it is vital to pay more attention to development and internal organs as compared to weight gain. The baby may have a very thin façade and length doesn’t slow that quickly. Baby boy may start dropping the testes by week 21 and it will go from within the body. The main focus lies in heart strength and growth.
Women having multiples may have some worries about twins or triplets fighting in the uterus. They will punch and kick one another. They are separated by an elastic, thin wall to avoid harm. The amniotic walls are quite strong and no baby can break the bag of water while fighting.